"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Finding Treasure

When I think of treasure I think of the verse,  “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.  But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." Matthew 6:18-20. 

While that resonates with me I do not think that we are to miss the treasures that the Lord has gifted to us to enjoy while we are here.

Some of my treasures:

My husband

my daughter

my son

time with my loves

Some of the treasures that don't necessarily involve my family:

time in God's Word

beautiful sunrises

beautiful sunsets

day lilies

the beach

and so many more! Where are you finding treasure in the daily?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.