"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Establish my work

When I first saw today's prompt (establish) I did not know which direction I would go with it. But, there is a prayer that I pray every day and it's one that is good to pray:

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17

There is something wonderful about praying God's Words back to Him. Inviting Him into our day and asking Him to establish the work of our hands for Him and for His glory. I don't want to miss an opportunity that He has placed in my path because I am too busy with my own to-do list. I want to do His list, going about His work as He leads me through my day.

To God be the glory forever and ever. Amen. 

If you want to see what others are saying about today's prompt you can click on the image below and then scroll down to the bottom of the page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.