"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Everyone

Today's writing prompt is "everyone" and it will probably be the hardest one for me. I have vague
thoughts like "everyone is welcome in God's kingdom." But no direction or concrete steps. 

John 13:34-35 states, "A new command I give you; love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. by this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

So, today (and everyday) as you go about your business show love to everyone, just as God commanded us to do. Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.