"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Share Four Somethings January 2024

Here we are at the end of January. I am torn between saying this month went quickly or slowly. Either way, it was BUSY. Anyway, I am happy to be able to look back over the month and link up with Jennifer to share my Four Somethings. I will be sharing things I've loved or disliked, something accomplished, something improved upon/or needs to be improved, and something I've noticed.

 Something Loved or Disliked

I have loved watching our business grow this month. We went from three students to twelve. We now have classes on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The most are still on Friday evenings, which works well for Kayla. I am teaching the Wednesday/Thursday classes by myself. I still have my nanny job on Monday/Tuesdays, so it's a busy week. 

 
 
 

I also loved the snow we had this month (don't hate), it was so pretty and peaceful, especially while it was snowing.

 

Something Accomplished

This goes along with the first, getting our business to grow this month. It is still a work in progress and we would love more students.

Something Improved upon or needs improvement

My health falls into the "needs" improvement category. My functional medicine doctor said it could be at least six months before I notice improvements, which at times is so frustrating. But, it's also not something that can be rushed. At least I know we are on the right track.

Something noticed

 Nature (all from my back yard)...a sign in Hobby Lobby...

 

 "To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Philippians 4:20

 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
 
What is something you have loved, learned, read, or ate this month?? To see what other bloggers are sharing this month head over to Jennifer's blog.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making improvements in your business! Accomplishment is such a great thing. I am like you and am not sure if this month flew by or was slow. It actually felt kind of fast to me this year! That may be a first. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are teaching such valuable skills too! I hope your business continues to grow but you should be real proud of the growth you've had so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, it is a joy to pass the love of sewing on to a new generation of sewers :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on our growing business. Sounds busy but also fun. I hope you are really enjoying it...and even more students will join when the time is right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I appreciate it :) I know I am ready, but I also know it is God's timing, not mine.

      Delete
  4. I love snow too! Lol. That's awesome you are getting more students.
    Visiting today from Jennifer's

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you feel like you're on the right track, Cindy. Sometimes simply knowing that is exactly what we needed. Here's to a hopeful February!

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.