"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, February 26, 2024

Share Four Somethings-February 2024

I can't believe we are at the end of February. February passed in a blur of work and blogging. I don't feel like I did anything else this month (obviously not blogging on this blog since my last post was in January!). Hopefully, looking back over these four things, I will discover I did more than work πŸ˜‚! Anyway, I am happy to be able to look back over the month and link up with Jennifer to share my Four Somethings. I will be sharing things I've loved or disliked, something accomplished, something improved upon/or needs to be improved, and something I've noticed.

 Something Loved or Disliked

So, yeah. I worked 6 days a week all month, and looking back over all the pictures I took, they all had to do with work 🀦. However, I did order two new books, and I loved that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They came on Friday and it was a nice treat after a long week...I hope to read them both in March!


Something Accomplished

I started AND finished sewing a reversal wall hanging for our sewing business. This is the first time I have started and finished the project in the same month πŸ˜‚. I also sewed dust covers for our sewing machines.

Something Improved upon or needs improvement

My health still falls into the "needs" improvement category. I have another appointment with my functional medicine doctor next Wednesday. We'll see what she says to do next.

Something noticed

Fun socks at JoAnn's. And, in case you are wondering, I absolutely DID buy a pair for myself! It was even funnier to me because I had been to my strength training just that morning, where we were working on our "buns" πŸ˜‚, and core. 

"To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Philippians 4:20

 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
 
What is something you have loved, learned, read, or ate this month?? To see what other bloggers are sharing this month head over to Jennifer's blog.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! We all need a little humor/brightness in our days :)

      Delete
  2. it's such a luxury to order a book or two, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, cutest socks! I think I need a pair of those:) I do have a question: What is a functional medicine doctor and/or how does she differ from a holistic doctor (or does she)?? I've not heard that term but am very much looking for an alternative to "traditional" practices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I think a functional medicine doctor takes a more holistic approach. We are definitely working to find the underlying causes to my medical issues. Our appointments started with a LONG questionnaire and an in-depth blood/urine panel, which helped her to know which of my systems (basically all of them) are out of whack. We are working on getting them back in order, but it's too much to do at one time. I am taking supplements and stuff.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the help, Cindy. I am going to search for someone similar in my area. Which systems are out of whack - all of them. Oh my. Hope you are seeing progress...one whacking system at a time:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.