"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, November 19, 2011

We've moved

This has been a very crazy, busy week!
We have packed up 8 suitcases, 5 backpacks, 700 pounds of air freight and about 7000 pounds of sea shipment! Most of that stuff?? Books :)
I am praising God that everything went smoothly.
We are now mostly settled in our temporary housing or as Kayla said "temporary headquarters!"
We are working on making it home for the 27 days we have left in Singapore.
The kids are excited about being back in Great World City.
I am excited about having a house keeper come in 3 days a week to wash the dishes, vaccuum, mop etc...the only things I have to do? Take care of the kids, school, the laundry and making sure we all eat! I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.