"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, January 12, 2013

MRI

Well, this Saturday I am up early...and I didn't sleep very good. Today, I have an MRI on my brain/head. Fun. Stuff. I have known it was coming up, but I didn't dwell on it. This year, I am learning to live more in the present, not worrying or wondering about the things coming up on my calendar. So, what do I feel this morning. Peace. I know Who goes before me and I know Who goes with me and I have this incredible feeling of peace. Now, hopefully when I get in that machine I will still have that peace and not let any other feelings creep in :) God has been so good to us and I am so incredibly blessed.
I do appreciate prayers for today and for the week ahead as I wait for my results. Those of you who know me well, know that waiting is not my strong suit! But, God is working on me!

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your council, and afterward you will take me into glory." Psalm 73:23-24

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, PATIENCE, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.