"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

These past few days have flown by in a whirlwind of busyness...if that's even a word! It's just the normal routine of busyness and yet I wonder if we are using our time wisely. I have been going each day from 6am-8pm non-stop..but not really feeling like I am accomplishing much. Maybe just spinning my wheels. Teaching the kids, making them food, doing laundry, going to co-op, taking Elijah to basketball practice, taking the kids to Home school PE...but no time for house cleaning. Today I had time, but no motivation, I am sitting at the computer working on other things...good things, but the house needs attention too...oh well...there's a season for everything right?

"And whatever you do, whether in work or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.