"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Serious Cuteness

Life is way too serious. Especially when you become an adult. Sometimes it seems like you have to go out of your way to enjoy life. I am very thankful for my kids for not letting me get or stay too serious. They keep me on my toes, but mostly in a good way. We were at my sister-in-laws house today and the kids decided to play a little dress up...see pictures of them and then two pictures of my handsome nephew, Nathan.
Argh!






 Nathan :)



"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.