"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Why we wear a mask

Why We Wear a Mask: How a squirrel family is helping to stop the spread of Covid-19 (Margot the Groundhog and her North American Squirrel Family) 


 Title: Why We Wear a Mask

Author: Lieve Snellings

Publisher

Series: Margot the Groundhog and Her North American Squirrel Family

Synopsis:

 They’d love for everybody to be healthy.

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this book review!
    It is lovely to read that you liked the storyline and the photo- illustrations of our backyard friends.
    It makes me so happy to find out that I could achieve the goal of writing this book. Thank you for your recommendation to parents and caregivers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lieve Snellings-I can see this being a classic in years to come! Hopefully we won't need masks for that long, but imagine people reading this book years from now, it will help them to understand what was going on in 2020.

      Delete
    2. Yes, unfortunately, I am afraid we indeed have to wear our masks for some more months. But let us hope then it will become just a memory of this weird virus that spattered down all over the world. I hope that our masks can help us, together with other things like the vaccine, to get rid of this coronavirus. And I hope my book will help to do this a bit.

      Delete
    3. I really hope that it all helps. I am more than ready for things to go back to some kind of normal!

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.