"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, December 11, 2020

Fabulous Friday 12/11/20

 This week has flown by. The first few days were rough and I was struggling, but I am thankful that today is Friday and we have made it through another week. Isn't that what it feels like sometimes, that instead of living we are just "making it through?" I am trying to be intentional and live every moment, be in the moment, but I don't always succeed, and it definitely feels like a week I made it through. I don't know how things are in your little corner of the world, but I imagine your news is similar to mine...the Covid numbers continue to rise, government officials continue to add restrictions, that most people will not follow, yet complain about, there doesn't seem to be any good news, and things are tense and stressful. Does that sound about right? Despite it all, I hold onto the hope that God is in control, none of this takes Him by surprise, I can only control myself and my reactions, and I can still find reasons to be thankful and grateful. So, things that are making this Friday (and week) fabulous:

It's Friday (redundant I know, but it means we are almost done with the work week)

I have bought all my Christmas gifts!!

We are all healthy

God answers prayers

I picked up my grocery order this morning

I have gotten a lot of little projects done this week

I have started using my new planner

Coffee

I mailed out most of my Christmas cards (I love sending them out!)

The sun is out

Wednesday night lesson went well at Church

Our new Christmas Ornaments arrived yesterday

Working on making one of my dreams come true

 We are enjoying our evening devotionals together, learning so much from the hymns

We are getting closer to Christmas break!!!

Kayla is out of quarantine!

I got some good deals shopping last Saturday

I got book mail this week

Quality family time this week

Chats with friends

We are in a modified stay home order, and not a full shutdown

What are you thankful for this week?? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.