"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bathroom Remodel

 We have never lived in a house long enough to get tired of the color of the walls...until this house. We have been in this house for 4 1/2 years, which is the longest that Matt and I have lived in one house since we were married 21 1/2 years ago. So, recently we decided to take on some projects that we had been "meaning" to get to and that brought of the subject of painting Kayla's room (she still hasn't decided). But, Elijah was like, I don't think I want to paint my bedroom, but my bathroom hurts my eyes! You will notice in the pictures that it was pretty bright. Elijah and I tackled and finished (with Matt doing the second coat) on a Thursday afternoon! We were pretty proud of ourselves and love the way it turned out. The Ninja Turtle theme is still there, but he has picked out a new shower curtain that is one of his presents for Christmas. I will try to come back after Christmas and post the final project (someone remind me, LOL!) What do you think? Have you taken on any new projects in 2020?




 






1 comment:

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.