"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, December 4, 2020

Fabulous Friday 12/3/20

 This week has been very busy and a bit rough. Lots of appointments and extra things to do. However, I still have so much to be thankful for, and for that I am thankful, LOL. Here is my list of what is making this week/Friday so fabulous:

Answered prayers!

We are all healthy

I found the planner that I believe is going to be excellent

I have ordered all my Christmas gifts!!!

Advent season

Looking at the Christmas story in new and different ways

Unique gift ideas

I took time for myself one day this week and it was amazing

Christmas music

Coffee

Laughter

Chonda Pierce and Tim Hawkins live stream event*

Looking for ways to give back

It's Friday! (I know, the point of this post, but I am thankful!!)

Getting to face time my niece this week for her birthday 💗💗

Elijah's doctor's appointment went well

Elijah's orthodontist appointment went well

Kayla is enjoying being at home, despite being in quarantine 

Hearing the piano being played in the house again

What is making your Friday or week fabulous??

*We bought tickets to this live stream event through ))VYE and laughed our heads off. It was great. It did have a few tender/serious moments as well, but it was well worth the $15 we paid for the event, to be able to watch this family friendly event together. If you like Chonda Pierce, she will be doing another event on December 15th at 8:00pm EST.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.