"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, December 25, 2020

Fabulous Friday Christmas 2020


 Merry Christmas my friends. Today I choose to focus on the positives and there are quite a few! I hope that you and your loved ones are enjoying a very Merry Christmas and I would love to hear what is making this a fabulous Friday for you! We only have one more week of 2020, the end is in sight, hang in there and cherish the moments. Things that I am thankful for and making this day/week fabulous:

It's Christmas!!!

Celebrating Jesus' birth

Quiet time before anyone else was awake

Yummy food 

laughter

lots of joy today

Waiting on Kayla to wake up

The kids excitement over their gifts (can I still call them kids?!)

a friend calling to wish me Merry Christmas

lots of texts wishing us a Merry Christmas

A Chronological Bible

A Ministry Essentials Bible

 New books


new games

a new scarf

a new watch


a new mug for coffee :)

family time

family movies 

being able to get the kids things they needed for Christmas

being able to get the kids things they wanted for Christmas (books!!)

did I already say yummy food?


new book smell!!!

a nice Christmas eve service last night

being on vacation (stay-cation) 

not having anything we have to do today

Jesus still working on me


being able to relax and rest

the beauty of the Christmas tree

answered prayers


we are healthy

Seeing all my friends post pictures of snow (send some our way!)


Seeing everyone's posts about Christmas

What are you thankful/grateful for? What is making this a fabulous Friday for you?







He is reading his new Bible, nevermind he has other gifts 💗







Sorry the pictures are weird, at least they are there! Merry Christmas, again, I would love to hear what is making this a fabulous Friday for you, drop your comments below 👇


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.