"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, December 18, 2020

Fabulous Friday 12/18/20

 This has been a long, but fast week. Can I get an amen?! 

It was very busy, but the days were long, yet it went quickly, and for that, I am thankful. 

Here are the things that I am thankful for this week and this Friday:

We are all healthy (I know this is generic, but seriously thankful)

We had a socially distanced Christmas with my sister-in-law and her family on Saturday

Was able to Zoom with my sister, niece and brother-in-law yesterday

My Christmas shopping is done

All my presents are wrapped (except the box that appears lost in the mail)

It is Friday and the end of the school semester for us, praise God!!!

Our socially distanced youth party went well Wednesday night

Making Christmas cookies with Kayla this week

Laughter (it keeps showing up because it has been rare this year)

We all four piled into my bed one night, it was sweet, precious and also so rare these days, it was a great bonding time of talking, praying and laughing

Seeing Kayla leading worship again

The opportunity to serve at the Christmas Bureau on Monday

My Christmas cards are done and mailed

Kayla got her license renewed yesterday (and they were MUCH nicer to her this time)

I have one more grade to average and then I am done with grades for this semester

Opportunities to follow a dream

Reading goals met

Some December goals accomplished

Kayla has an opportunity to make a little cash today to help with her spring semester

Elijah's BFF over yesterday (socially distant, with masks)

Laughter during our devotional last night, so unexpected

Elijah continues to grow 

Christmas cards that we've gotten in the mail this week

5 followers on my blog (a small milestone)

Hitting 25 reviews on Net Galley (another milestone)

Kayla making the Dean's List (straight A's, super proud)

Uninterrupted time in God's Word

Christmas break!!

What are you thankful for this week and what is making this Friday fabulous for you?? Would love to hear from you in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.