"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, May 2, 2022

Three Things-Spring Edition

I am not one who gets overly excited about spring. I like spring, but because of the North Carolina weather, I never feel ready for it. I always feel like we didn't have a winter and spring comes to soon. Anyway, I recently saw a post on Trading Ashes for Beauty's blog where she was listing things about spring. I thought it was a great way to change up my perspective (and have something to talk about, LOL). She had gotten the idea on Rebecca Jo’s blog. If you decide to do a list like this, let me know, I would love to see/hear your thoughts.

Three things I like about spring
1. My Day Lilies bloom
2. Flip-flop weather
3. lots of 🌞

Three things I dislike about spring
1. Pollen
2.the back and forth of heat/ac
3. 90° days
 
Three things I drink most often besides water
1. Coffee
2. That's it
3. I only drink water and coffee.
 
Three in the house projects I want to get done in April/May
1. Stack of papers shredded
2. Books purged
3. Office/music room cleaned and organzied
 
Three things I eat for lunch or dinner when I don’t feel like cooking
1. Leftovers
2. Chicken salad
3. Fruit
 
Three things I’ve been putting off
1. Ornament project I am working on
2. Cleaning the office
3. I am sure there is something I am not thinking of...
 
Three things I’ve been killing it at
1. Bible Study
2. Reading/book blogging
3. Getting Elijah to and from work
 
Three things I’m over
1. Unhealthy lifestyle choices
2. Gaining weight (because of #1)
3. the pandemic
 
Three things I’m looking forward to
1. Kayla coming home for summer
2. Trips to Wisconsin, IN, TN, VA this summer
3. Getting a job

So, that's it for me! If you take the time to answer the questions, let me know! I would love to hear your thoughts on these springlike things 😀
 
See! The winter is past;
    the rains are over and gone. 
Flowers appear on the earth;
    the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
    is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:11-12 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.