"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Insomnia = Exhaustion

 My insomnia was out of control last week which spiraled me into a nice depression 😜 While the insomnia is not quite as bad this week (and neither is the depression), I am still completely wiped out! I decided I wanted to find some (hopefully) funny means and share them with you today.

I did try to take a nap today and about the time I got to doze the phone rang 👎

 
 
 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Lord, I do not know what is causing the insomnia, but I know you do. Lord, I pray that you would heal me from the insomnia and help my body get the rest that it so desperately needs. Lord, I pray for anyone who is reading this, that they too may find their rest in You. God, I thank you in advance for hearing me from heaven and answering this prayer, not in my timing, but yours Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.