"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hair!

So for those of you following my hair debate on Facebook yesterday, here are the results. I decided to go to Wal-mart and buy color in a bottle! I have never colored my whole head, I have only had highlights and lowlights, so this was a huge step for me. I was standing in the aisle trying to make a decision. I asked the kids their opinion and E said "Clear!" He did not want me to change it at all, no surprise there. K was like, "Most of these are permanent." Hmm, let's avoid those!! I finally decided to do Clairol Natural Instincts, a light brown color. The top pictures are before pictures and then after pictures. When the kids saw it E said it didn't look much different (it doesn't) and K said it looks good, there is less blond in it, which is true. I have never colored my own hair, so that was another HUGE step for me. For $7 I think it looks fine. It's funny because first reaction is I think I liked it better before I started. I will know better after I really wash it the first time. I probably could have left the color on a little bit longer too and I am thankful for one of my friends advice as she told me it would come out a bit darker than you think, which it did, I was going for light and it looks darker. I think it would have looked better if I had had help, but hey, whatever I DID IT MYSELF :)!!!!!!!
 What do you all think??? Honest opinions here :)




Below this comment starts the AFTER pictures. I tried to get the same angle's as the previous pictures.





1 comment:

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.