"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, March 9, 2015

Temple of Zeus

So, last weekend we went to the Temple of Zeus. It is one of the easier sites to see and also one of the quicker. We wanted to get out for a little bit before it rained and do something easy, and this fit the bill. I think I have said before, there are so many historical sites here, I think  we could live here forever and not see it all.
I halfway kind of wonder too, with so much history, from wars, temples and Greek gods, if that helps contribute to the depression we find ourselves in. Just a random thought, not really looking for guidance on it, it just happens to be one I have been wondering about recently. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. We really enjoyed walking around the large, green space and seeing all the columns and stuff.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.