"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Customer service

At the end of June I was making orders for the school year. I had decided that I would get the kids magazine subscriptions so that they would get mail. While I was at it I decided to get me a subscription too (so I could have mail as well!). I ordered me the Home Educating Family Magazine from HEDUA. Well, October rolled around and the kids had received 3 editions of their magazine and I had not received any of mine. So, I emailed the company and asked them how many editions had been mailed out. (I couldn't remember if it was a monthly magazine or bi-monthly). They emailed me back within a day and told me that they had mailed out the back to school edition in August and that I should have received that one. They also said they had recently mailed out another edition.
I emailed them back and thanked them for their response, gave them my address to double check against their records and told them that I had not received the Back to School edition. The lady emailed me back and thanked me for my address and told me she would put the Back to School edition in the mail for me and to let me know if I did not receive the newest edition. I emailed her again and thanked her.
A few days later I got the newest edition of the magazine. 
Yesterday I got a package from HEDUA. You can not imagine my surprise when I opened the package to find not just one copy of the Back to School issue, but two copies! Plus, 4 editions from 2013 and 3 copies from earlier in 2014!!!!!!!!!! I was very excited to receive all these editions of this magazine! I was very, very thankful for their kindness. They had went way over and beyond what was needed to see that I was happy with my order!! It is not every day that you encounter a company that wants to go above and beyond and I am very pleased with them. I have already started reading the magazines. And, because I am anal I had to start with the first edition from 2013, having to read them in order ;) I found an article that kind of went hand in hand with the blog that I wrote yesterday. Talk about God's timing!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.