"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Tide is turning

It has been a pretty good week. I finally got my car back, which means that I have my freedom back. Unfortunately, we have been so busy we haven't gone anywhere (yet), but at least I know that I can which is half the battle.
Last week I made an appointment with my cardiologist, skipping the middle man (Embassy doctor). I insisted that he change my blood pressure medicine, that I was not happy with my numbers and I informed him that I had NEVER in my years of having high blood pressure had it so out of control and for so long. I told him that the medicine he had prescribed was not working, that I had done everything he had told me to do and still no results. He told me to be patient and I told him I had been patient. I wasted four months on a medicine that didn't work for me. He agreed with me and changed my medicine. I have not had one number that was bad since he changed my medicine. The numbers have been beautiful and I am SO thankful! Both of these are answers to prayer. I am finally feeling like a new person again. I have energy, I am able to exercise, I'm still not sleeping well, but I think it will come. At least I have hope that it will. We are excited and looking forward to the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.