"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, February 14, 2022

Fetch App

I am not a huge app person. I don't like a bunch of things cluttering up the face of my phone or having so much on my phone that it slows it down. However, there are a few apps that I do use and enjoy. Today, I am going to introduce you to my favorite app and why I love it.

My favorite app that I use the most is the Fetch App. My sister introduced it to me last summer and I have introduced some of my friends to it. What makes me love this app more than any other? I earn $$ (gift cards) from it, and all I have to do is scan my receipts. 

What's the catch? I think the catch is that the people at the Fetch App are seeing where we shop and what we buy, essentially tracking our purchases. This does not bother me as I feel we are pretty much tracked no matter what we do. 

How do you get started? Well, if you click on this link, it will take you to the Fetch home page. If you sign up, you will get points and I will get referral points, win/win.  Shop anywhere. Snap EVERY receipt (even receipts with $0.00 get 25 points). Earn FREE gift cards! 🎉 Sign up for Fetch with my code "MQA7QU" and get 2,000 points when you snap your first receipt. 

More details: Every receipt gets 25 points, no matter what. Certain stores/products/food chains get more points, all the details and specials are in the app. I would have earned more points if I shopped in stores (looking at you Walmart).

I have been on the App since the summer and I have earned  34,877 points.When I am ready to switch that to a gift card I will have $30 dollars in gift card money and I choose where I want the gift card to be from! When I hit 35,000 points (soon!), I will have $35 in gift cards. You can start cashing in the points at 5,000 points which equals $5. When you sign up you automatically get 2,000 points.

 




I love that I can scan any receipt, no matter where I have shopped and earn points. I love that there are so many options to use my gift cards toward (but let's be real, it will probably be books!!), and I love that it is sooooooooo easy!!!! I hope that you will check out this app and start earning your way toward gift card money! If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out, I am happy to answer.

Do you have a favorite APP? If so, what is it and why do you love it?

2 comments:

  1. i've put most of my apps on the 2nd page and just keep a few on the home page of my phone ... that way they're just a swipe away and i get to enjoy whatever photo i've put on as screensaver.

    i absolutely hear you about not having too many apps around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, yep. I love this one though! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.