"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Email Followers

Hey Friends! I hope you are doing well. I am doing okay, not feeling great today. I had another migraine and spent two hours in bed earlier trying to get rid of it! Poor Elijah was trying to do school work and keep up with Junior. Thankfully the migraine is gone, but I am still struggling with not feeling great. This
is the second migraine I have had in less than a week, I think spring is already winning!

Anyway, the point of this particular post is to let me email subscribers know that Blogger is disabling the "Follow by email" service. What that means is that if you are a subscriber you will no longer get the emails in your inbox 😥 I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking my blog was worthy enough of your time to get it in your inbox. If you would still like notifications when I post please consider clicking the "follow" button over there at the top of the page👉

I hope you all are doing well. Are you looking forward to the weekend? I know I am! I have been more tired this week, hoping that is a passing phase and I get my energy back. Do you have anything planned for the weekend? I am taking Junior to the vet on Friday (more shots and health check-up), picking up my groceries, hopefully running to Kohl's as well. I am hoping to do a Junior update on here as well, if not tomorrow, then very soon!

 Elijah has the ACT Saturday morning and I will be hanging out with Junior. We have Church Sunday morning, but other than that I don't really have any plans, just to relax and hang out. I hope you all have a great weekend, and again, thank you to those who have followed and supported me over the years. I appreciate every comment and page view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.