"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year, Fabulous Friday 01/01/21

 Happy New Year!!! It's a new year, a new day, a new chapter, a new page, a blank slate! It's like the fresh fallen snow, so pure, clean and peaceful. So what are you going to do in this new year? Have you made any goals or plans? Did you buy a new planner so you could start fresh (I totally did!!) I am cautiously optimistic about this year, even though nothing has changed from yesterday to today, I have hope. I am planning to continue to do fabulous Friday posts because I want to be intentional about expressing my gratitude and thankfulness. I want to spread good news. So today, here are the things that are making this new day/Friday/week fabulous:

A new planner

2021 goals outlined

A reading goal set

Books outlined to read this month

The Christmas tree and decorations got put away today

I was able to organize our games and get the new ones on the shelf

We are all healthy

I haven't had to go anywhere in over a week!!!

A call from a friend

It is a new year

God is in control

I have my focus word for the year

I had uninterrupted quiet time this morning

We had so much fun playing a new game last night

We have been having nightly devotions

We have been having nightly family movie nights (I mean, why not?)

Clean sheets 

Coffee

Downtime

Clarity of thought 

I would love to hear about any goals you have set for the year and what is making this week great for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.