"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, January 15, 2021

Fabulous Friday 1/15/21

 Happy Friday to you!! I hope that your week has gone well and you are enjoying your Friday. Mine has been a bit busy with getting a Covid test this morning, trying to do some school with Elijah, coordinating the kids getting the new puppy to the vet, then multiple phone calls with the vet...I could go on, but you get the point 😂 Here are the things, in no particular order that are making this week/day a fabulous Friday:

Covid test, so will know soon whether that is what I have or not 😷

Matt also got Covid test today

New puppy 🐕

The vet caught Junior's ear infection and a few other things early

Some time to read this week 

Kayla's first few days online have gone well

Time in the Word

Phone call with my mom

Texts with my sister

Phone call with a friend

Another friend calling and checking up on me

Sister-in-law checking to be sure we had food

Prayers

Answered prayers

Elijah is enjoying the puppy

Some school has gotten done 😜 

I know the list is short today, I am having trouble thinking and concentrating. I know I have more to be thankful for, but at the moment, they slip my mind. I am blessed beyond measure and thankful for each and every day that God gives me. What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.