"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, January 29, 2021

Fabulous Friday 1/29/21

 Happy last Friday of January!! I can't believe this month is almost over. I hope that you all are doing well. I am super thankful that today is Friday, I am looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow!




Things that I am thankful for this week:

Getting better

 Junior is getting into a routine

We are getting back into a school routine

Matt went back to work today (good news/bad news 😂)

Matt got the outside playpen set up this week

Matt put an outside light up this week

Kayla went back to school this week

Family time

Laughter

Silly puppy

Got a gift card to Amazon today!

Spent gift card to Amazon 😂

Caught up on laundry

Finally got 2 workout's in this week

The sun is out

The ground is finally drying up

Junior is in the middle of a good nap

Quiet time

Good dog training videos

Elijah is enjoying Junior

Junior is starting to get the hang of his training

Elijah and I enjoyed playing with Junior outside this afternoon

My morning devotions

Good music

What is making this week/Friday great for you? I would love to hear from you. Have a great weekend friends!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.