"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, January 8, 2021

Fabulous Friday 1/8/21

 Does this year seem to be flying by to anyone else, or is it just me? I am still trying to keep up with the blog three times a week, but this week I am failing. Not sure how your weather is, but today is rainy and dreary, we have a tiny chance to see some snowflakes later this afternoon. Despite the gloomy weather and busy week, I am thankful it is Friday and I am on here doing another Fabulous Friday post. So, here are the things that are making this day/week fabulous in no particular order:

Family hike yesterday

Quite a bit of family time this week

The game "Pinch and Pass," loads of laughter with this one

When Calls the Heart (tv series)

Cuddles with my loves

A slow start to the school semester

Lots of time to read

Quiet time

Naps

Coffee

Books with humor

Energy to exercise

Motivation to exercise

Connecting with friends (phone/text)

Healthy

Heat working

Groceries

Research

Our appointments going well this week

Encouragement

Sleep (still struggling with Insomnia, but thankful for what I do get)

My loves (always!)

Good ideas

Answered prayers

Things getting done

Kayla gets to be back in person at College next week

All the time we've had with Kayla being home

Laughter

Good food

What are you thankful for today? What is making your Friday fabulous or this week great for you? I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.