"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, November 6, 2020

Fabulous Friday 11/6/20

 Happy Friday to you!!!

Things that are making my Friday fabulous this week: 

๐Ÿ˜€ My hope is found in Jesus

๐Ÿ˜€Gorgeous sunrise on the way to my appointment this morning, reminding me that God's mercies are new every morning 

๐Ÿ˜€I ordered new Bible study resources this morning (#booknerd #Jesuslover #noapologies)

๐Ÿ˜€ Hearing Give Me Jesus on the radio this morning, not only are the lyrics touching, I LOVE to hear Dolly Parton sing, she has an incredible voice

๐Ÿ˜€ Also hearing Trust in you by Lauren Daigle, reminding me to trust in Jesus no matter what is going on in the world (something we all need right now)

๐Ÿ˜‚ Laughter with Elijah

๐Ÿ˜€ Getting lots of small projects done this week

๐Ÿ•ฎ Elijah asking for a different version of the Bible than the two he already has (he might also be a book nerd, lol, but he asked for the message version, which is a paraphrased version, and we kind of think of as the sarcastic/blunt version of the Bible (don't judge!))

๐Ÿ˜€ It's Friday (yes that makes Friday fabulous!!), meaning it's almost the end of the school week

๐Ÿ˜€ We are all healthy!!!

๐Ÿ˜€ It's been two weeks since the youth retreat and we are all healthy and no one got Covid, praise God!!!!

๐Ÿ˜€ I will pick up Kayla in 17 days (not that I am counting, but she is)

☕ Coffee

๐Ÿ˜€ Our new pastor and his family are here, and after a year and a half with no consistent pastor, this is a true blessing

๐Ÿ•• Time to read this week

๐Ÿ“š Books read this week

 ๐Ÿ˜€ Elijah's doctor's appointment went well this week

๐Ÿ˜€ Hearing from Kayla

๐Ÿ˜€ Seeing friends in unexpected places 

What is making your Friday/week fabulous?! I would love for you to comment below so I can praise God with you and so others can too, as they read the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.