"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, November 27, 2020

Fabulous Friday 11/27/20

 Not sure how we are at the end of November and less than a month from Christmas! I am thankful for so many things and this is my list of what is making this week/Friday fabulous:

We are all healthy

We had a great Thanksgiving

We got our Christmas tree up yesterday

Christmas decorations up

Kayla is home!

My kids laughing together

Picking up where they left off

Kayla's semester being over

Matt finished making Kayla's bed

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping

A 4 1/2 day weekend

God's hand of provision while traveling 

A new advent book

some presents wrapped (so early this year, surprised, but thankful!)

Quiet time

books to read

extra rest

answered prayers

Matt being off

First Christmas card in the mail today

Thanksgiving traditions

being loved

God is so good to us and I am thankful for my many blessings.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.