"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, November 20, 2020

Fabulous Friday 11/20/20

 I am struggling this morning. I am overtired and feeling cranky. It has been a hard week, and while I was tempted to skip a "fabulous Friday" post, I want praise to continually be on my lips, even when I don't feel like it. So these are the things that are making this Friday fabulous for me:

I am off of blood pressure medication for the first time in 15 years, praise God!

I have finished some projects this week

We are all healthy, so incredibly thankful

 There are lessons to learn during the difficult days

I may not be able to control how I feel, but I can control how I react

God has never failed me

God's promises are true

God answers prayers

God hears all my prayers, whether He answers them in the way I want or not, He hears them

God never gets tired of hearing from me

God is in control, in a world that feels out of control

God loves me like I am 

The song Clarity, I have heard it quite a few times and it is so appropriate for this season

God's not finished with me yet

God will never give up on me

A chat with my sister-friend Lynette

Friends

What are you thankful for this week? Have you also had a hard week? I hope that you have things that are making this week/Friday fabulous for you!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.