"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, November 13, 2020

Fabulous Friday 11/13/20

 Happy Friday the 13th!

Despite the superstitions that surround Friday the 13th I am declaring that today is going to be a good day!

This week has had many ups and downs, but there is still much to be thankful and grateful for. So, here are the things that are making my Friday fabulous:

It's FRIDAY! I realized this as I was doing my devotions this morning, LOL. 

uninterrupted quiet time

Music- currently Alexa is playing "The Blessing" while I type

already picked up my grocery order

a better night's sleep (still rough, but better than previous nights, I will take it!)

God's hand of protection over me and Elijah on Monday

we are all healthy

an early chat with one of my BFF's

small projects getting done

headache medicine

a day off in the middle of the week

no flooding at our house

good books to read

my children

my helpful hubby

God's amazing grace

New mercies every morning

 giving gifts

laughter (always!) 

encouragement

If you need a laugh this old video just did it for me 

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

What are you thankful for this week???

Have a fabulous weekend, my friends 😀


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.