"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, September 27, 2021

Writing Challenge

You all know that I have said that I should and will be doing my best to write more frequently for this blog. It is something that I want to do, but when I sit down to actually do it, my voice gets silenced. I am really struggling with it. So, I decided to do something about it.

I link up on the fourth Saturday of the month with Heather Gerwing to #sharefoursomethings. Well, one of the ladies was talking about wanting to be more intentional with her blog as well and she had signed up for a 31-Day Writing Challenge where you are given a prompt to write about each day. You do not have to follow that prompt, you can do whatever you want. It is also an opportunity to link up with other blogs, have accountability, and get tips to help with your writing. I am a challenge girl. I am WAY more likely to stick to doing something if I am challenged to do it. I don't know why I am like that, or maybe I do, I like to win. I like the stickers and prizes 😂 Not that there will be any with this challenge, but you get the point. You do not have to have a blog or want to post publicly, you can simply join in if you just want to write or improve your writing. Everyone who joins will have different goals for why they are joining, but I imagine most, if not all of us will be doing it because we want to be more intentional with our writing. If this sounds like you I would LOVE for you to join us. I do not personally know anyone in the group, but I am looking forward to doing the challenge. Anyway, Kate Motaung is the one who created this challenge and you can click here to learn more about it. If you decide to join in, please let me know 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.