"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monemvasia Day 4

Monday was our final day in Monemvasia. We had had a wonderful time, but were more than ready to get back to our apartment and more comfortable beds! We got up early so we could get some sunrise pictures over the city. Then we went and had one more wonderful breakfast (I miss this breakfast!!!!! And usually I don't eat much for breakfast.) and explored a bit more. At 10:30 we were at the front gate waiting for the bus to come pick us up. We left Monemvasia around 11:30 and started home. We stopped in Sparta to get a picture of the Spartan warrior. We stopped a bit later to give the bus driver a break and to switch drivers. We got home at 5 pm Monday. We were exhausted and trying to recover the rest of the week. We had a wonderful time and I do hope we get another chance to go back. I would drive so we could be on our own time schedule. I also thought it was neat that we got to see the horses working, not a sight you see everywhere anymore, you really felt like you were transported to another time. I am also thankful the horses were not working every day we were there!!
Here are some of the pictures from our final day.































The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.