"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Favorite Picture from August

Yes, I am waaay late on posting this, especially since we are about half way through October 🤦. I barely remember yesterday, much less August, but I want to see this through for the year, and see what I can come up with for August (and then September, LOL!).

I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.

August had us visiting North Carolina. We stayed with my in-laws. My husband's sister's family came to visit us, as did family we have claimed over the years. It was a short visit, we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see, but it was a good visit with those we did see. I love and miss these faces. It was hard to pick just one again, so I went with three. They all represent our visit.

 

Do you have a favorite memory from August? (I know it was forever ago, but I would love to hear it if you do!!).

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.