"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Favorite Picture From June

Yes, I am waaay late (again) on posting this, especially since July is half over, but I didn't want to miss posting from June. I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.

I am not even sure what happened in June, it was definitely a month of transitions. If you have no idea what I am talking about read this post and this one. I have not recovered from it. I feel like I am constantly in motion, constantly behind, and not really accomplishing anything. June has bled into July and I am just here. 

Anyway, I am having a hard time picking my favorite picture from June, so I will put these here.


We are in a season of loneliness and having my sister and her family here for a week was fabulous! It was just what we needed. It was fun getting out and exploring the area. It's something we need to be better at. 

Do you have a favorite memory from June? (I know it was forever ago, but I would love to hear it if you do!!).

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

4 comments:

  1. So glad your sister and family were able to visit. I love it when my brother is here. Just one sibling....and so grateful that he likes to hang out with his (just slightly) older sister!! Thanks for reminding about my great idea - lol! I think I should start with June as well. Brilliant idea:) Have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, happy to keep you accountable, LOL! I have several siblings and don't see any of them often enough :)

      Delete
  2. always so grateful that in those seasons of loneliness, God surprises us with His presence ... and the welcome company of others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.