"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Fabulous Friday 2/5/21-Saturday Edition

 Friday was busy and rough, but I did have ever intention of getting on here and doing my thankful Friday post. Unfortunately, intention does not equal time. I will spare you all the details of the day/week, but regardless of what was wrong/rough this week, I am still able to find things to be thankful for. So, things that are making this week/weekend fabulous:

Answered prayers

God's mercies ARE new every day!!

God offers forgiveness

New medicine for me

New meds for Junior

A good vet for Junior

A nurse doing her best to help me

Friends

The sun being out several days this week

More sleep last night

A sale on chew toys

Kayla not seriously hurt when she fell

I am getting better

Friends checking on me

Library books

Elijah's laughter

Getting Kayla to laugh

Groceries

Junior's antics

Time to do this now

Quiet time

Hot water

Working heat

Opportunities

What are you thankful for today? This week? Has it been a rough one for you as well? One thing that I told Kayla yesterday is that it doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, most people are struggling with something. We might not all be struggling with the same things, but if you are struggling, know that you are not alone, most of us have things going on that are beyond our control. I personally am thankful that I know the One Who is in control. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.