"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, February 26, 2021

Fabulous Friday 2/26/21

 Has this week seemed long to anyone else but me? It seems like each week just seems to get longer. I don't know if it is because I am not going very many places or what, but I feel like that is a small part of it. I want to make plans again and see people, but I am leery. I only went 3 places this week, and only got out of the van for two of them (I sat in the van for Elijah's music lessons) and today I feel like I am getting sick. I know that could be coincidence, allergies, or Matt could have brought germs into the house, but it makes it harder to get back in the routine of going places all the time. Anyway, despite if being a long week, there are several things making this Friday/week fabulous for me:

IT'S FRIDAY

IT'S FRIDAY

IT'S FRIDAY

IT'S FRIDAY

 We had 3 days of sunshine in a row

I will never run out of books to read

I will never be bored

Kayla is doing well

Matt and Elijah are healthy

Junior is healthy (although teething 🤦🐕)

It is not currently raining

Coffee

God's faithfulness

Answered prayers

Good books to read

Pupford (awesome customer service)

Texts

Phone calls from my girl

Currently #1 Reviewer on Reedsy Discovery (Probably won't last, but it makes me happy!)

Warm clothes

Matt

Book mail

Facebook Groups

Fun pens

Kindle holder

My computer

My Phone

Vacuum cleaner

3 days off sugar

Good food

Friends

My Bible

Christian authors

Music

My Alexa

Working washer/dryer

Electricity

 Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD."

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.