"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, February 12, 2021

Fabulous Friday 2/12/21

 This has been another rough week and today had a pretty rough start. I feel like recently this is the story on repeat, and I am frustrated. There is so much going on, which causes stress, then with my health not being back to normal, and not getting enough sleep, it just makes a recipe for disaster. I know I am not alone in this and we all have struggles, but sometimes you just want to get off the roller coaster. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way. We can't just take a break when we want or need a break. I could probably name as many, if not more negatives than positives for this week, but I am choosing joy, and will focus on the positives. There are so many things that I am thankful for this week, in no particular order:

I am getting better

Kayla is doing well

An author commented on my blog!!!

Junior seems to be doing better

Elijah continues to get taller

It is FRIDAY!

It is a more or less free 3 day weekend

A long-overdue chat with my friend Jill

The library

That it is not a constant rain today

Laughter

Silly antics

Chats with Kayla

Fixer Upper

Yummy food

Organizational skills

Time in the Word

His mercies are new every morning!!!

Cookies

Coffee

A van that runs well

Friendships

Answered prayers

Music

Books to read

Fruit

Headache meds

Inhalers

Face Masks

Insurance

Love

Kindness

Encouragement

Friends who will pray for you

Good in-laws

Puppy playpens 

Words of affirmation

Friends who share in the joys and struggles

A husband who helps

A husband who cooks

You all, I hope you are having a good week and a great Friday. What have been some of your highlights this week? Do you need prayer? Let me know and I will pray for you. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Regardless of what is on your plate, I hope you have a fabulous weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.