"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Quick updates

So here are a few quick updates from us....

The Car...the mechanic determined that it would cost more to fix the car than it is worth. The other insurance adjuster (the guy who hit my car, his insurance), went and looked at the car last Monday. He has until October 14th to decide if they are going to total my car of fix it. In the meantime, I am carless.

My health...I have one more test tomorrow (Wednesday) morning and then we should have final results...conclusions and medicine changes. Hopefully this will be the final test. I am still not sleeping well. My insomnia is still pretty out of control. I get between 3-5 hours of interrupted sleep. Every once in a while I get about 6 hours. I am hoping that this gets better with the medicine changes as well.

The kids...they are doing okay. We are plugging along in school and they like some of what we are doing and don't like some things. We are still trying to find the magic formula (if it exists). They are getting along well and really enjoy playing together. Elijah is enjoying soccer and Kayla is enjoying her music.

Matt...he is also doing okay. His job is going fine and we are thankful for his work car, so he is able to get around without any trouble.

That's about it for now. We still miss our family and friends and think about you all often.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.