"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wild Hair

So, I was about to get in the shower this morning when I decided I was tired of my hair. It needs to be cut, but I haven't had the energy or motivation to start looking for a stylist here. I have too many other things needing my attention. So, I grabbed the scissors and started trimming up my hair. I didn't think too much about it, or I wouldn't have done it. I was running short on time because maintenance was supposed to be here soon to take care of the wasp problem. So, I trimmed my hair the best I could in the short amount of time I had. I still need to work on the back and the left side a bit more.
I also decided that I needed to trim up the kids hair too. I managed to talk them into it and their hair looks fine. Elijah's needs a bit more work, but I am not going to do it or I know I will mess it completely up. I just trimmed the dead ends off of Kayla's. So, I managed to have a pretty productive day and saved some money too.
Also, maintenance sprayed some pretty stinky stuff where the wasps were building their nest and caulked the window, so we shouldn't have any more problems with the wasps.
I realized yesterday that it is summer and this is my time to relax and enjoy the kids and the free time that I should have. But, again, there is so many things that need to be done with setting up the house, that I am not taking any time to relax. So, we sat and watched the Lego movie while we ate lunch. We really enjoyed it. Once it was over the kids immediately went back to playing with their Legos and Kayla keeps singing "Everything is awesome!" So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.