"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cuddles!

Can I just say how blessed I am? I love my family, my husband, my kids! They mean the world to me. If you know anything about Elijah, then you probably know that he doesn't handle change very well. He doesn't like it, it makes him clingy, a little cranky, out of sorts, and makes him want to cuddle! That's how he is currently handling being in these temporary quarters. He comes up to me so many times a day, wanting cuddles, we have to cuddle before he goes to bed...it's usually me. But, I did catch him and Matt cuddling over the weekend! It's so cute! Elijah is still our "baby" even though he is 6 1/2 and he looks like a baby (kind of) in the pictures below!

I am happy to cuddle with him and so is Matt to help him with this transition! Who knows how much longer he will be willing to cuddle before he thinks he is too old!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it while it lasts. That's what I tell myself when Clara is wanting to be held for long periods of time and my back hurts. She won't always want me to hold her! - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.