"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crazy-ness

Not sure if crazy-ness is a word or not...if not I invented it...we got off the plane 15 days ago...in that amount of time we have bought cell phones, bought a house (closing in another 15 days), bought a van, shopped for our house, went to Church, hung out with friends, traveled to Tennessee and are currently enjoying time with my sister and new niece (new to me, she's a year old, but we just met her this week!)
I know things are not going to slow down anytime soon, but I am thankful for the busy-ness...I am blessed.
God has provided the perfect house for our family...we have been able to spend time with our families...soon we will be in our new house...and we will be settled. I am looking forward to that time. I am looking forward to getting back into our routine, or creating a new routine...
Tomorrow is the start of a New Year and I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Davis family! God has so much in store for you guys this year, and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.