"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, October 2, 2026

Stress

The stress is eating me whole

BUT God, I know you are in control.

Please take these burdens and fix them.

Make a way where there seems no way.

God, the burdens are crushing. The worry is stifling. Everything feels overwhelming.

I pray you would bless this weary soul and Your will would prevail. God, please give us a restful sleep and a peace that passes all understanding. In Your Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Saying a prayer for you just now. Have not been around to blog visit much (at all) lately. Just popping in....no idea all that you are handling, but I am joining you in prayer. Hugs -

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.