September was another busy month. But, I also started to feel like I am finally coming out of the heaviest parts of grief that have cloaked me since my mom passed away. I am finally able to feel hopeful again (which I seemed to have lost along the way). I am 100% a work in progress, but I am thankful to see the light flowing back in.
I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.
September was a month of big things. My husband's van died so we bought a new car and he took my older car. We also bought a new house, which is a great story that you can read about here if interested. Plus a personal milestone for me, cooking a whole chicken. I have never attempted it before because I was intimidated and didn't think I could deal with the raw meat, or get it cooked all the way.



"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!" Psalm150:6
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.