"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, October 1, 2026

My Year in Pictures August 2026

 August was a blur month, and I missed posting at all about anything...but here I am, trying to play catchup again.

I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year. 

My FIL finished radiation treatments in August, my husband and I attended a Cain outdoor concert, and we made a too short trip to NC to see my in-laws, they are having medical issues and it was good to see them.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17 

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!" Psalm150:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.