"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, August 28, 2023

Favorite Picture From July

Yes, I am waaay late (again) on posting this, especially since August is practically over, but I didn't want to miss posting from July.

I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.

July was another crazy busy month with a lot going on. I am struggling again to pick my favorite picture, so, once again I will share two:

I am at my sister's house in TN, just a few days after my birthday. My sister spoiled me a little bit and I enjoyed my time there. It was the most relaxing time I had all summer. The second picture is my BIL with their two boxers. This picture breaks my heart because Gus (boxer on the left) got out a few days after this was taken and hasn't made it back home yet. (Will you please pray he gets home soon?!)

Do you have a favorite memory from July? (I know it was forever ago, but I would love to hear it if you do!!).

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

4 comments:

  1. Such great photos...but now I am so worried for Gus. I promise to say a prayer for them. Please let us know as soon as he makes it home!! So sad.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, we are torn up about it. He really is/was such a big part of the family! He's been missing since 7/29 and no one has spotted him!!

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.