"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Favorite Picture from May

Yes, I am waaay late on posting this, especially since June is half over, but I didn't want to miss posting from May. I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.

May was a good month, but very busy. I posted about seeing my family in my Share Four Somethings Post. One of the family members I saw was my mom. As she gets older, she is trying to clean out stuff, and she finds things to give to me and my siblings. Well, in May, this is what she gave me:

So, why would I be excited about an old Bible?! Because, it was my Grandma's, which makes this Bible super special. My grandma has been gone quite a few years, and now I have something that belonged to her. I may not have ever seen her read it, but the Bible speaks of the use it got. The cover is literally not attached. This is a gift that I will cherish.

Do you have a favorite memory from May? (I know it was forever ago, but I would love to hear it if you do!!).

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. oh what a wonderful, special, sacred treasure, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I totally agree! I choked up, it is so special!

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.