"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Favorite Picture April 2023

I don't think anyone else (but me) cares that I keep trying to get posts out, but time is not on my side 😂. We are in a somewhat busy season and every time we try to get into a routine, something changes. I first saw this idea on Jennifer's blog and thought it was a great idea. The idea is to pick one photo from the month, a photo to highlight the month. Jennifer is using the photo to recap the month and at the end of the year see a recap of the year.

I am enjoying looking back over my month and deciding what picture is my favorite. When I start writing this post I never know exactly which picture I will use, but this month I know which picture I will be using. I did take a lot of pictures in April and I shared quite a bit about what I was loving in my Share Four Somethings post.

April, to me, ushers in Spring. Winter usually seems like a season of darkness and Spring ushers in the light. With that light brings hope. This year, I decided to plant some herbs a few veggies, to see what would bloom once planted. New life brings hope, new plants, bring hope, fresh herbs might bring hope, LOL!

What are you planting in this season? What are you hoping for? What is your favorite picture/memory from April?

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. yeah, you're right, some seasons are busier than others and we're online less. write when you can, stop and smell the roses. have fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.