"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Elijah's Graduation (2 months later)

It is still hard to believe that Elijah graduated high school this year. I think it will feel most real in August when we would normally start back up. It has been a super busy time around here and it looks like the summer will continue in the same way.

We did a very small, even less formal ceremony for Elijah's graduation than we did for Kayla's. He did not even want me to do a graduation so I made it less formal than hers. There were many distractions so it didn't quite go how I wanted and I forgot to say a few things I was going to say. I forgot to have him move his tassel to the other side, I did it for him, I really just wasn't thinking. Anyway, I am mainly just going to share the photos here that I have not had time to post yet. Enjoy!

Actually, here is his graduation video that was played at Church on graduation Sunday. I really appreciate our previous Pastor, Pastor Bob putting this together for us. We sent him the pictures, Elijah picked the four songs that he felt represented him most, and then Pastor Bob put it together. It's a little over 13 minutes:

 
 



































"To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Philippians 4:20

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Congratulations, Elijah!! Looks like a special time for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, we did have a good time :)

      Delete

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.