"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fun in a box

You all know we got a new puppy in January (hard to believe that we've had him almost 2 months, although some days it seems like we've had him FOREVER 😂). We have been watching a lot of Zak George's training videos and he recommends getting Bark Boxes or Super Chewer boxes or something for your dogs! At first we were like "yeah, whatever, what a gimmick." However, after watching video after video we really wanted to try something like that for Junior, but we didn't feel like we could afford it. Then we started adding up the cost of the toys that we were buying, and the treats, and we were like, "Hmm, maybe not such a bad deal after all." We got our first box last week, and ya'll, can I just tell you how much I loved it. It was SOOOOOO cute!!! Don't take my word for it though, look at the pictures. So, when I ordered I requested an extra toy as well, since Junior currently chews EVERYTHING. So, we got 3 new toys, 2 packs of treats, and 1 pack of edible chews. Junior has liked all of it, but my favorite by far is the Chips bag, it has literally occupied him for hours!!! We put treats in there, different toys, just whatever we can think of, it is so much fun 😂

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy getting fun mail. Something that tells me someone (other than a bill collector) thought of me. Even if it is just something I have ordered in the mail (like most of us right now), I enjoy getting packages. What would be your "fun in the box?" For me it would be my favorite coffee, clothes or books. I would love to hear what would be fun for you to get in the mail. Also, if you are a pet owner, have you ever done anything like this for your pet? I would love to hear how it went!!! (Or is going if you currently do it!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments bring me joy! Please share your thoughts below. I look forward to hearing from you.